4.7.07

Introduction and Intentions

Over the years, I have found that there is a supreme lack of guitar wisdom online. I mean, sure, there are plenty of website to visit that will tell you the basics about playing shred or classical guitar. However, in my multiple-year quest in searching for something more, something that is a challenge for me, I found little results. We musicians need some information that will guide us on our way to becoming a fantastic artist.

As such, my desire is to present you, the struggling student of the guitar, with as much guitar wisdom, technique, and teaching that I possibly can. I myself haven’t been playing too terribly long, just shy of a decade. Nonetheless, I have learned a lot over these years, and I will learn a lot more. But I wish to present you with this knowledge that I gain, in the hopes that you will not have to face the struggles that I have had, through trial and error.

Just to give you a heads up, I will be posting all sorts of things, from the reviews of the latest gear for the classical guitar to insane shred licks and exercises that I have uncovered in my odyssey to become a guitar demigod. I truly hope to bring you the best information that I possibly can, inherently valuable information to raise you to the heights of guitar playing that you never thought possible. Of course, that will take work, and lots of it. I do not intend to be a guitar fairy, but rather a guitar coach, one who will direct you to the do’s and don’t’s of one of the most versatile and beautiful instruments ever created.

No comments: